At Coomara we are committed to providing a high standard of care to our patients, while protecting our clients and staff alike.
We are currently allowing clients back into the building, and we ask that the following measures be taken to help us all keep safe:
- We ask that clients wear face coverings during their visit.
- We ask that only one client accompanies their pet to the consultation, to keep people inside to a minimum.
- We are allowing extra time for each appointment.
- Please ensure that your pet is in a secure carrier or secure collar and lead.
What if I am not able to come for an appointment?
If you are unwell, self-isolating, or awaiting a COVID-19 test result, we ask you NOT to attend the Practice.
If your pet needs emergency care, we ask that you make arrangements with a friend or family member to bring your pet on your behalf.
We are able to perform remote consultations for less emergent cases:
- Zoom consultations will be charged the same as face-to-face consults (£28.50), with a booked appointment slot made for you at a mutually convenient time.
- If you send in a photograph or video by email (email@example.com) we will get back to you as soon as possible within 24-48 hours, and charge £10.00.
I normally have house visits, is this still possible?
Sadly, we cannot offer house visits at this time; if you have a difficult situation or an emergency, please telephone the Practice for advice.
Sadly we have suspended our Puppy Playgroup for the time being, but hope to resume this soon if the situation remains stable.
If you have any queries or concerns, please telephone between 8.30am and 7pm on 01228 524740
See our Facebook page for updates