Services & Facilities
We cover a large area extending to the North Lakes and up into South West Scotland.
- Free Nurse clinics for a wide range of advice such as weight, fleas, worms and much more, this is an excellent source of free information.
- Behaviour advice is usually given by the Nurses, and may carry a charge, we have found that even just making small changes to lifestyle, training or diet can make a big difference.
- Puppy Playgroups are such good fun for everyone! It is so nice for them to come along and play and socialise. It is not a training class just socialising, playing and meeting other puppies and people. They are allowed to come after their first vaccination upto the ago of six months. Everyone is welcome.
- Xray, Ultrasound and Dental Suite.
- We promote preventative medicine and maintaining good health in our patients, as this can both improve the quality and extend the life of your pet.
Puppies have an initial course of two vaccinations two weeks apart, which they can begin from 8 weeks of age, followed by an annual booster. You also get the opportunity to discuss any questions or queries you may have with one of our Nurses. And your puppy will receive a goody bag.
Kittens also have an initial course of two vaccinations three weeks apart, and they can begin these from 9 weeks of age, followed by an annual booster. You also get the opportunity to discuss any questions or queries you may have with one of our Nurses. And your kitten will receive a goody bag.
Free puppy & kitten checks
If you get your puppy or kitten before they are due to start their vaccinations then we offer a FREE check up where they can come in and see the Vet or Nurse and have an examination.
Rabbits are becoming a very popular pet now and we recommend they are vaccinated from 6 weeks of age, against Myxomatosis and VHD.